While testing the export template we noticed that there were some differences in coding between the data sheet and the excel version of the data sheet (the PDF version on Basecamp was correct).

In order to ensure all participants have access to the same data set we have revised the excel version to make sure it matches the data sheet and the PDF version. The revised version is also available on Basecamp for all national coordinators  and includes comments to show what changes have been made since the last version.

We hope that we have tested the export template sufficiently but if you have any questions or problems please do not hesitate to contact the SMT.